Go wild, get out and explore your surroundings with these great printable animal mask ideas for all ages. Here at Happythought we have over 150 mask templates to try. All come with a color in version, so you can get creative at home. Our sets are quick and easy to download and print.
PRINT: Print the masks out at home or take to a local print shop or online service.
CREATE: Make this mask and color it in any way you want. Have fun.
PLAY: Put it on, dress up and play. Hooray!
Homemade DIY party dress up
See the animal masks in action in our short video below
Included for each animal mask is a color in version and color in worksheets containing 5 facts about each animal. Easy to follow instructions for every mask.
Happythought’s printable animal mask ideas are perfect for adults to make, DIY crafters and homeschool parents looking for activities, away from a computer screen. Color in your own mask versions and easy to follow instructions included in your download.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
PDF HIGH RESOLUTION (300 dpi) file contains the following templates/patterns:
- Dog mask template and instructions
- Cat mask template and instructions
- Bear mask template and instructions
- Owl mask template and instructions
- Fox mask template and instructions
- Tiger mask template and instructions
- Deer mask template and instructions
- Rabbit mask template and instructions
- Koala mask template and instructions
- Panda mask template and instructions
- Bonus Rudolph the Reindeer mask template
- 10 printable black and white mask templates to color in of each animal
- 10 Animal color in and facts worksheets in English of each animal
- 10 Animal color in and facts worksheets in Spanish of each animal
You might also like these fun craft activities for adults and children
More animal mask ideas, DIY Fox Mask template and tutorial: Make your own 3D red fox paper mask in no time!
Check out more craft ideas on our blog. We hope you enjoyed our Happy Animal mask ideas with activities and pages! If so, please give us a little love; by liking us on facebook, pinning us on pinterest or following us on twitter. Thank you!