Day of the Dead vocabulary ideas for parties: Spanish cue cards
¡Bienvenidos a la fiesta!
We’ve put together some cute cue cards featuring fun and simple Spanish phrases for you to try out on your guests, with the English translations on the reverse side. The Spanish English vocabulary ideas are free for Happythought members to download here. Easy to print, cut, then pop them on your party table! The phrases for our Day of the Dead vocabulary or a.k.a. some ‘simple Spanish phrases’ include:
- Day of the Dead Dia de los Muertos
- Welcome to the party! ¡Bienvenidos a la fiesta!
- I am very happy that you are here Estoy feliz que estas aqui
- Would you like a drink? Quieres algo a tomar?
- You look fantastic! Se ve fantastico / Se ve muy linda
- Cheers! ¡Salud!
- Would you like to dance? Quieres bailar?
- Thank you so much for coming Muchas (or muchisimas) gracias por venir
- See you soon Nos vemos luego
- See you next time! ¡hasta la proxima!
All you need to do to get your mitts on your free to Happythought members Spanish phrases cue cards is click here
Did you know? Sabes?
Spanish is the third most spoken language on the planet with English second and Mandarin first. Hindi, Russian and Arabic are 4th, 5th and 6th respectively.
Living in South America, we have found that learning a language is harder than we anticipated. After ten years we can understand nearly everything but still stumble over the grammar. Our children Harvey and Missy on the other hand are completely fluent and often act as our translators!
Need ideas for this years Day of the Dead?
Try our very popular Free printable Mexican food signs to download from here: https://happythought.co.uk/day-of-the-dead/mexican-food-signs