Mexican food and drink signs: easy to download and make for your fiesta!
Make these DIY vibrant printable signs for a Mexican meal or fiesta!
Dress up your table with 99 beautifully designed signs, featuring popular Mexican food and drink. Also includes blank signs to add your own dishes or use as place cards. The average size of the signs when folded is 6x9cm.
Ready for the fiesta with some of our favourite Mexican appetisers, dishes, desserts and drinks – Guacamole, Pico de Gallo, Tortillas, Pozole, Tamales, Sopaipillas, Tacos, Burritos, Mole, Churros, Frijoles, Enchiladas, Tostadas and Elote, Pollo Asado, Arroz con Leche, Fajitas, Chili con Carne, Chilaquiles, Totopos, Chimichangas, Quesadillas, Nachos, Ceviche, Bollilos, Caldo, Bandarillas, Aguachile, Pico de Gallo, Pan de Muerto, Mangonada, Palomitas, Granita, Michelada, Tejuino, Paletas, Tres Leches, Salsa Chipotle, Camotes, Chicharron, Chile Relleno, Tacos al Pastor, Chalupas, Empanadas, Cocadas, Huarache, Taquito, Sope, Carnitas, Conchinita Pibil, Gorditas, Tlayuda, Atole, Birria, Sandia, Fruta Fresca, Piña and more!
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
HIGH RESOLUTION (300 dpi) PDF PAGES containing the following templates/patterns:
- Mexican food and drink signs – Part 1 – PDF templates (x15)
- Mexican food and drink signs – Part 2 – PDF templates (x15)
- Mexican food and drink signs – Blanks – PDF templates (x3)
99 Mexican food and drink card templates ready to print, cut out and fold and place on your party table. Perfect for celebrating Cinco de Mayo and El Dia de los Muertos, or for a fiesta, Mexican buffet or celebration!
Make these easy signs for Mexican appetisers, dishes, desserts and drinks. Use the blank signs as place settings or to add more dishes to your Mexican menu!
A few tips on downloading your templates:
1. The files come in the first order confirmation email. Here is an example – https://happythought.co.uk/checkout/attachment/how-to-order-printable-templates
2. After you click on the links, the files will open in your web browser. There you can chose to print directly or download the PDF files to your desktop or mobile device.
Didn’t get the email? Did you enter the correct email address? Did you check your junk mail?