London printable activity sheets: Fun London printable landmarks and figures, plus worksheets.
As born and bred Londoners, we had a ball creating these fun London printable activity sheets. The pack is especially relevant to anyone teaching about London and other cities as a module in elementary or primary school.
Hours of fun and craft activities about London city. Here are the main features of the worksheets:
• Famous London Landmarks – A brief description
• Famous London Characters – A brief description
• Pearly King and Queen – A brief description
• Cockney Slang Glossary – Cockney rhyming slang phrases
• Big Ben and Westminster Abbey – Colour-in cards
• Tower Bridge and Buckingham Palace – Colour-in cards
• Find the missing words – Find 6 missing words related to London
• Crossword puzzle – Six crossword clues about London
• Wordsearch – Find 12 famous London landmarks, vehicles and characters.
• Counting game – How many taxis, buses and post boxes?
• Bus Route game – Which bus is going to Buckingham palace?
• Color in – London mandala
London printable activity sheets, printables and templates:
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
The London Town craft activity pack contains the following PDF templates/patterns:
1) Print and make your own London town – 10 PDFs
2) Print, color-in and make your own London town – 10 PDFs
3) Learn a bit about London with these London printable activity, fact and worksheets – 12 PDFs
A brief description about some of London’s famous landmarks and characters.
Short history on the London Pearly King and Queen traditions.
A few London Cockney rhyming slang phrases.
Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge and Buckingham Palace colour-in flash cards.
Games and puzzles: Find 7 missing words, a crossword puzzle, wordsearch featuring London landmarks, vehicles and characters.
London printable activity sheets
Counting game • How many taxis, buses and post boxes?
Quick game • Which bus is going to Buckingham palace?
Color in • London mandala
Colorful figures and key landmarks, also as coloring in templates, in black and white to be economical on your printer and toner. Perfect as teacher resources in class, home school or family craft days!
A brief description about some of London’s famous landmarks and characters plus games and puzzles: Find missing words, a crossword puzzle and word search.
Read about more craft ideas on our blog. We hoped you like these London printable activity sheets. If so give us a little love; by liking us on facebook, pinning us on pinterest or following us on twitter. Thank you!