Printable dog mask – Make a 3D DIY printable dog mask
Be a dog in no time! Make your own printable dog mask, part of our Happy Animal Friends 3D printable mask set. They’re very easy to make and our kids had so much fun with these mask templates.
How to make your dog mask – an easy step-by-step youtube video tutorial
We’re sure yours will too! Great for dressing up easy animal costume ideas, parties, school plays and activities or for some fun on a rainy day!
How to make your printable dog mask: easy step-by-step photo tutorial
- You will need scissors, a glue stick, masking tape and some ribbon. First, print out your Happythought template. For a longer lasting mask, print your dog template on to a slightly heavier stock paper.
- Carefully cut out the main mask template, eye holes and ears.
- Glue the middle panels together with your glue stick and secure on the back with a small piece of masking tape.
- Next stick the two side panels together as shown.
- Now to add the ears.
- Glue ears in place on top of the mask as shown. Next, fold the dog’s nose forward.
- Attach a length of ribbon to either side of your mask. You can glue it in place, then stick with masking tape for a firmer hold.
- Hooray! Your mask is ready to wear.
Throw together a spotty dog costume using items clothing that you have at home.
Top it off with our easy assemble printable dog mask template!
Great resources for parents and teachers: 10 make your own animal masks, 10 animal mask color in pages and 10 animal fact color in sheets.
Dog worksheets: templates, coloring in + animal facts!
Buy the dog mask templates, b/w mask templates, coloring fact sheets as part of our Happy Animal masks pack.
6 quick facts about dogs
1. Dogs were the first animals domesticated by people.
2. It was recently discovered that dogs do see in color, just not as vivid color as we see.
3. A fully grown adult dog has 42 teeth.
4. The average life span for a dog is around 10 to 14 years.
5. There are more than 150 breeds of dog in the world.
6. When a puppy is born it is deaf, toothless, and blind.
Portraits by our good friend and talented Chilean Artist Rodrigo Antonio Mesa Ramirez
Check out these other Happythought printable mask ideas
We hope you enjoyed this DIY printable dog mask, color in sheet and 6 dog animal facts. If so, please give us a little love; by liking us on facebook, pinning us on pinterest or following us on twitter. Thank you!