Easy DIY papel picado butterfly templates – Tips, video instructions and templates to make homemade decorations!
Craft these adorable free and easy DIY papel picado butterfly templates. Use your DIY skills and our easy free template to make fun and affordable decorations. You can use the crepe paper bunting in table decorations and activities in class or at home.
These butterflies flutter beautifully in the wind and would look great at a fiesta, wedding or as a decoration in your home! Watch our simple step-by-step craft video tutorial below.
Butterfly Papel Picado video photo tutorial + free template to download – watch here!
Easy DIY papel picado butterfly templates: Easy to assemble decorations!
We used crepe paper in lovely, vibrant colors. Crepe is a little more robust and easier to use than tissue paper. It also means that your papel picado banderines will last longer so you can use them again at the next party!
You will need:
• Crepe paper in at least 3 colors
• Masking tape (colored if available)
• Happythought DIY papel picado butterfly templates (download here)
Download your papel picado butterfly templates:
To receive your easy DIY papel picado calavera templates just click here to add the free templates to your cart. It’s easy!
A few tips on downloading your free templates:
1. The files come in the first order confirmation email. Here is an example – https://happythought.co.uk/checkout/attachment/how-to-order-printable-templates
2. After you click on the links, the files will open in your web browser. There you can chose to print directly or download to your desktop/mobile device.
3. Didn’t get the email? Did you enter the correct email address? Did you check your junk mail?
More papel picado patterns are featured in this papel picado templates pack for Day of the Dead!