Easy DIY papel picado templates + video tutorial – Easy homemade DIY tips, instructions and templates!
Craft these adorable free to members, easy DIY papel picado templates. Use your DIY skills and our easy free template to make fabulous and affordable DIY papel picado decorations. You can use the crepe paper papel picado mini flags in table decorations, flower arrangements or as fiesta favors.
Papel picado means ‘punched’ or ‘perforated’ colored tissue paper, and traditionally papel picado would be cut using chisels.
Easy DIY papel picado templates: Easy to assemble decorations!
We used crepe paper in lovely, vibrant colors. Crepe is a little more robust and easier to use than tissue paper. It also means that your papel picado banderines will last longer so you can use them again at the next party!
You will need:
• Crepe paper in at least 3 colors
• Glue stick
• Kebab sticks
• Happythought Papel Picado Flags DIY template
Download your papel picado templates:
To receive your easy DIY papel picado templates just click here to add the free templates to your cart. It’s easy!
A few tips on downloading your free templates:
1. The files come in the first order confirmation email. Here is an example – https://happythought.co.uk/checkout/attachment/how-to-order-printable-templates
2. After you click on the links, the files will open in your web browser. There you can chose to print directly or download to your desktop/mobile device.
3. Didn’t get the email? Did you enter the correct email address? Did you check your junk mail?
More easy papel picado templates featured in this 12 papel picado templates pack for Day of the Dead!
How to make papel picado garlands with our popular video and photo tutorials. Also check out this calavera papel picado tutorial and the more recent how to make butterfly papel picado. Simple, affordable and effective ideas for home decorations.
This post is also available in: Spanish