How to make a mini piñata – Easy homemade DIY photo tips, video instructions and free mini piñata template
Party DIY mini piñata templates are simple to make with our easy to follow photo and video tutorials.. Use your DIY skills and our easy free template to make fabulous and affordable decorations. You can use the mini piñatas in table decorations, party games or as fiesta favors.
How to make a mini piñata templates and video tutorial
This fully functioning mini piñata has a pull string. Tested by the kids, we can report that it works beautifully!
To make your DIY piñata at home you will need:
- Crepe paper or crepe festoons (4 different colors)
- A glue stick
- Colored string or ribbon
- Small candies and treats
- Happythought printable mini piñata template
Homemade DIY mini piñata templates: Easy to assemble decorations (Photo tutorial + free template)
To receive your easy DIY papel picado templates just click here to add the free to members templates to your cart. It’s easy!
A few tips on downloading your free templates:
1. The files come in the first order confirmation email. Here is an example – https://happythought.co.uk/checkout/attachment/how-to-order-printable-templates
2. After you click on the links, the files will open in your web browser. There you can chose to print directly or download to your desktop/mobile device.
3. Didn’t get the email? Did you enter the correct email address? Did you check your junk mail?