Black Friyay terms and conditions:
1. Terms exclusive to the Black Friday competition: Enter as per post instructions.
2. Employees of Happythought or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available on our website during the entry period. The winners will be selected from entries across all social media platforms specified.
5. Closing date for entry will be the 30th November 2023. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The winner will be notified via private message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
12. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party and be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Happythought and not to any other party.
15. The promoter is: Happythought whose registered office is at 80 South Trinity Road, Edinburgh EH5 3PW.
16. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
17. You must have a current Happythought Membership to enter this competition.
Happythought activities: Terms & conditions using our site!
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Happythought and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Happythought. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Happythought takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
All our files are for personal use only. We will offer refunds on digital purchases within 14 days if you feel the product does not deliver satisfactory. The customer will be liable to pay fees on all refunds.