Make your own vibrant calavera masks for Day of the Dead
9 Calavera Masks for El Dia de los Muertos!
It's nearly time to celebrate The Day of the Dead!
These vibrant calavera masks are fun to wear and easy to make. They also look great hanging on your wall or shrine as decorations for The Day of the Dead.
The Calavera skull mask set includes 9 different Calavera mask templates
The set features Calavera La Catrina, Calavera Plumas, Calavera Mariposa, Calavera Diamante, Calavera Gato Negro, Calavera Rock n' roll, Calavera Bufalo and a Calavera Luchador.
Watch our quick video tutorial and see how easy the masks are to make:
Follow the easy instructions included and make as many masks as you like!
Perfect for celebrations, classrooms, costumes and family craft time.
Ellen and Harry
Why not take advantage of our introductory offer and become a Happythought Member for just $5?
Follow the steps below:
1. Hit the 'Add to basket' button to add Happythought Membership to your cart.
2. Choose your payment details and purchase your membership.
3. Nearly there! To create your Happythought members account register here and create a password.
4. Now log in to the Happythought members area using your new password. Hooray! You can now download all or any of the free templates in the CraftClub library and take advantage half price offers.
- This mailing list is a public mailing list - anyone may join or leave, at any time.
This mailing list is announce-only.
Join the list to stay in touch with the latest products releases, promotions and freebies from Happythought.
We will not share any of your details with anyone or any third party.