Easy Lucha Libre mask tutorial + template: Download and make a paper Lucha Libre mask instantly!
Who is going to be El Campeon? This Lucha libre mask template is easy to put together with just scissor and glue. Follow our video tutorial below and make your own Lucha Libre mask in no time!
How to make a Lucha Libre mask with our easy printable template
1. Print out the template. You will also need scissors, a glue stick, masking tape and some string or ribbon.
2. Cut out your template. If you like you can add some glitter and sparkles to your mask.
3. Stick the two side panels with masking tape on the back of the mask as shown.
4. Glue the middle panels together with a glue stick. Secure on the back with masking tape.
5. Attach a length of string or ribbon on either side of your mask, or a stick to use as a photo prop.
6. Hooray! Your 3D paper mask is ready. Let’s wrestle. Raaaa! You are now a Luchador!
Lucha Libre mask template
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
PDF HIGH RESOLUTION (300 dpi) file contains the following templates/patterns:
1) Lucha Libre mask instructions
2) Lucha Libre mask template
Want more easy ideas for becoming a wrestler!
You can buy our complete Happythought Printable Lucha Libre mask set here! Includes 12 original Happythought Lucha Libre masks and black and white versions of each mask to color in.
To receive your Lucha Libre mask templates just click here to add the free templates to your cart. It’s easy!
A few tips on downloading your free mask template:
1. The files come in the first order confirmation email. Here is an example – https://happythought.co.uk/checkout/attachment/how-to-order-printable-templates
2. After you click on the links, the files will open in your web browser. There you can chose to print directly or download the PDF files to your desktop or mobile device.
Didn’t get the email? Did you enter the correct email address? Did you check your junk mail?
Easy Lucha Libre mask video tutorial
We hope you enjoy our free Lucha Libre mask template and dress up costume ideas. If so, please give us a little love; by liking us on facebook, pinning us on pinterest or following us on twitter. Thank you!